His Eye is On the Sparrow

Friday, October 24, 2008

Welcome to Talk Chicken Soup

Welcome to my Blog where I hope you feel as much warmth as a Hot bowl of chicken soup brings you on a cold day where you've had the sniffles and can't seem to snap out of the laziness. Oh, well maybe I'm the only one who has those days, anyways eventually someone comes along and rescues you out of your own self pity and is so kind enough to welcome you with the one and only warm flowered printed bowl of hot soup.

My name is Jessica! This blog has been created for all creative outlets, I love a good creative brain storm and on days where I have nothing to do you can find me in a little room in my little house sewing, scrapbooking, flipping through magazines full of color and ideas. I hope to inspire whoever takes interest in the things that just so happen to inspire me and that may God shine through each and every word that gets published.

Please be patient with me as I am new to blog land and still trying to scope out all the nifty little things that come along with starting my own place to reveal the beauty of blogging.

xoxo

Jessica

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Jessica...a warm welcome-to- blogland hug to you. So glad that you have jumped right in...I feel like I already know you, after reading the beautiful posts your beautiful sister has written up about you and the entwining of your sweet little life and friendship.
What a precious treasure you have in each other...to get to be sisters with Jacy and Auntie to those two most darling little boys, has got to be so amazing.


Can't wait to read more...I have a feeling already that you are a creative and kindred spirit in the Lord!