His Eye is On the Sparrow

Friday, October 31, 2008

Goodbye, Farewell

Time spent with you has been oh so sweet... the smells that warm the house and the colors that surround me. The nice chill that flushes my cheeks as I step outside to be welcomed by your presence. Oh how I have taken you for granted before and not gave you proper admiration that you oh so much deserve. Truly you are beautiful and will be missed. I hate that you are going, I hate to say goodbye, but I'm very confident the days will fly by my doorstep as they always do and then at once we will soon meet again. I must say Autumn, you truly are my favorite. Farewell!

3 comments:

Jacy said...

OK Sis I L.O.V.E. your mosaic LOVE IT! You know what WE'LL be doing the next time we meet up :) Autumn is so full of many memories especially of our childhood that I will always cherish :)
Love you

kt said...

Hi Jess, Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello. It was lovely to pop on and get a comment from you :) I have been meaning to get over here and say hi and welcome to blog land... alas I am a bit slack! sorry! I hope you thoroughly enjoy blogging, this truly is an amazing little community of kind hearted ladies striving to live a godly life and having a tonne of fun along the way :)

And that sister of yours, she is just so lovely. I can see the similarities between you and her in your photos and in your writing style too :)

And yes I am all the way downunder! But not in the outback or anything too terribly exciting. We are about an hour away from Sydney and live on the coast near the beach which I love.

Also I am having a giveaway on my blog. It's an I don't know what I'm giving away giveaway, but you should definitely leave a comment on my post 'one' and I'll put in the draw ;)

Have a great week
kt :D

kt said...

ps I forgot to ask.. what's a resse's cup?
:D

ooh and butterfingers ;)

educate me please!