His Eye is On the Sparrow

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change Is Good!







Today I have been a busy little beaver switching things with my blog changing my layout and so on...I hope you enjoy all these bright new colors. I have lots going on and plan on updating with lots of new post ideas for the next week. For the Past two day I have been working on Birthday for my precious nephew Ryder (here is a sneak peak of the finished product with no clothes). I am so excited about it, as it is my first one.








4 comments:

Amy said...

http://www.amybarlowisblessed.blogspot.com/
This is my new blog. Yeah, I probably have too many. :)
Put up a picture of your finished gift. :)
God Bless,
Amy

Jacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacy said...

Jess! the boys are going to love their gifts, you are so talented and i love the fabric of choice. You'll have to teach me this someday
love you and can't wait to see you SUNDAY :P

Chelle said...

Oh my, too, too darling!
So excited for Ryders birthday to hurry up and get here...so we can see him with his cute little happy brithday chicken...and I cannot believe that is your first one.