His Eye is On the Sparrow

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Be Safe!


CAUTION! Over eating of the pie may cause bloating to the belly &/or other serious injuries. Please while over indulging do not wear buttons or belts due to belly bloating these items such as others could be stretched or have been known to pop off (If you forget and wear one or the other buttons may be loosed and belts could be applied above or below the belly as a belly harness.) Please do not fill up on the finger foods and then make your self sick on the turkey and potatoes. Potatoes are known to be full of starch, so always add butter, milk, and season for extra flavor... Ladies, Gentlemen it's a dog eat dog world out there these days..... Please Be safe, oh yeah and have a very happy over indulged Thanks Giving and don't forget to say grace.






Sometimes while enjoying the sweet blissful tasts of sweets I have to just stop and say, "It's your second peice Jessica, no offence, but it's time to stop. Stop now, hey I said stop!!!"



Hey Where is my Love? Why am I always posing by myself as if it's not Thanksgiving and I don't want pictures of the both of us like it's just me here or something...

4 comments:

Jacy said...

this was so funny and I noticed that buttons and a belt just happened to be apart of your attire today :D

hope you enjoyed the bb pie! Fingers OFF THE PUMPKIN...lol

Anonymous said...

LOL too cute! That was how I felt, all stuffed and happy ;)

kt said...

You are so funny girl :)

Happy Turkey back to you.
I hope you are having a lovely holiday :)
x

Rachelle said...

Love your blog! Is this your kitchen? I love the tin under the cabinets....we are thinking about doing our kitchen ceiling in tin...